Strengthen your value proposition with retailers and carriers
Documenting a product’s journey across the supply chain reveals its true origin and touchpoints, which increases trust and helps eliminate the bias found in today’s opaque supply chains.
Blockchain allows to record the transfer of assets, track orders, contracts and shipment documents, certifies the origin and nature of the goods, links them with information and tags, and shares information between suppliers and vendors.
What about you? What challenges do you need to overcome to increase and fluid your supply chain, logistics and warehouse performances?
• A significant volume of operations
• A complex chain of providers and multiple stakeholders
• The ability to integrate new solutions
• Ensure services continuity
• Trigger billing for recurring and one-off services, and payment of service providers
• Follow the schedules