How to make your building smarter?
Restore value to your business and differentiate your offering through the efficient and simple use of new technologies.
Tracing the contributions and interactions of each stakeholder in a building, enables you to provide significant savings on maintenance and litigation, but also to provide new services from these data for your clients.
Judy Marks, recently appointed director of OTIS, clearly pointed one of their major challenges: "Our teams must be able to access on smartphone all the data concerning a specific type of lift".
And you? What challenges do you need to overcome to improve and fluid your Facility Management?
• A significant volume of information to handle (construction, maintenance, consumption, environmental…)
• Collected data from various origins (sensors, service providers, occupants ...)
• The ability to integrate new solutions
• Ensure services continuity
• Ensure continuous equipment maintenance
• Trigger billing for recurring and one-off services, and payment of service providers